Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing: Why Bother Playing If You Are Just Going To Rush Through?

LikeAFujin

Actually the question "Why do you race in online mode, when it gains you nothing more than solo/private mode does?" has been completly avoided. 

It is more efficient to rush even in a semi-coordinated group due to multiple Siphons - one of the three auras people should actually use - stacking additively and allowing for a more active use of skills to, again, increase rushing efficiency.

With rushing being somewhat dominant, you can get those semi-coordinated groups even in pugs.

Edited by 101blubb

As far as I know there are only worthwhile secret rooms in the void, to which you either need to be invited, or invite others to.

If you're invited, be thankful you got an invite.  If you invite, then you should be able to choose your partners and make sure they understand you're looking for secrets.  Either way, the statement you have offered is built on flawed logic.

There are secrets in a lot of the different tilesets, not just the void levels. They're even better when you have both Thief's Wit and Master Thief equipped.

And since when did I talk about being invited? You sound like you're saying some random dude I don't know sends me an invite to a session. If I remember correctly, you join the active squads that are in that level, not be invited by said squad. If people do join me, I tell them what I'm in for, and if they like it they can come along too. And these people are mostly Tenno I've beFriended or Clan mates. Randoms? Nope, since I mostly play in Private. They know me, and what I'm doing.

If anything, it is your own reply to me that is devoid of logic.

Edited by RazorTip

There are secrets in a lot of the different tilesets, not just the void levels. They're even better when you have both Thief's Wit and Master Thief equipped.

There's literally no reason to go for those unless you're farming resources which is done more efficiently in D or MD.

(Picture relevant)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431891006924670&set=a.363551700425268.1073741828.361728310607607&type=1&theater

I have been playing Warframe since closed beta and frankly it is still a pain to play online and have people try and get through the levels in record time, flipping, dodging and leaving all the enemies for those who didn't rush to deal with. 

I think that level design might have to be changed to reduce the urge or ability to rush through any given level. When people just rush ahead and skip everything, it gives a real "lone wolf" sort of feel to the game like everyone is looking out for themselves and frankly that is the exact opposite of what Warframe is all about. 

People who play like this will walk away from Warframe a long time before you do. Play as intended and enjoy yourself and try stay offline or play with friends. Once they have all rewards and mods they look at their screens and ask "wtf do we do now?" Simple, they leave.

Because after 12 hours of running a boss for that last blueprint killing any enemy but the boss feels like a waste of bullets. Really its just peoples preference. Whenever a new tileset comes out I take my time to go through the level and explore its new stuff but once you've been through a grineer galleon once you've been through them all. If there was more variety to the tilesets and more to the game then need resources->grind for them or want frame->grind for it, or X going on->do X. Rushing is just the fastest way to complete objectives. 

^ well said, sadly some stuff are being rushed because they are not wanted... but they are needed. if i have to do a thing that i dont want to do i usually do it as fast as possible (ie: this event)

1. Co-op LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL.....hold on a minute not done yet....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah -_- co-op and this game?  PFFFFT just enter a room, hit 4, spray everything with armor ignore.  GG there is literally no need for actual co-op play in this game.  Until there is a NEED don't expect anybody to take the time to coordinate.

2. People who put tons of time into the game and are bored with the crappy repetitive non-challenging content and atrocious drop rates are trying to finish their collections as fast as possible since DE goes out of its way to artificially extend their "content" lifespan in all the wrong ways.  Play a few hundred missions set aside hours and you realize its all the same.  Some of us just play to complete collections of mods and items and hope that someday this game will become an actual game with goals and objectives and content. 

I actually don't mind rushing. I think it's interesting that this game is designed to have an old school 'speed run' type feel in that you can certainly try to complete a level in record time if you learn to recognise the tilesets/shortcuts/parkour routes.

But players who are trying to rush in a resource-gathering run are simply rude.