The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Our 5 Year Anniversary of Warframe!

[DE]Megan

eu adoro warframe obrigado D.E  , mas so uma coizisnha me intriga porque stalker ainda não foi para as planices ? lá tem um sintenty de nivel maior que o dele.
e na verdade já ta na hora da lotus voltar

Well thanks DE, can't even #*!%ing use warframe because of some #*!%ing update bug. I installed the update and logged in and it kept saying network not responding and it eventually kicked me out to the log in screen and I entered my email and password and it said it was incorrect and "network is not responding" so I decided to restart the game only to have it keep checking for new content even though I already installed new content. So I tried fixing it for 2hrs and it did not work, so I decided to reinstall the game and it took me 6hrs, Warframe is bugged and messed up now hope you guys see this and fix the "update will be restarted shortly" and "the content servers are unavailable" bullS#&$.

VAN HARTE GEFELICITEERD, DE!

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. I'm only a MR6 player, who recently started playing, but I'm to-tal-ly hooked. Thank you for making all the Dex weapons available, got them all in a single evening! Got some ranking up to do before I can use them, though...

Won't be a problem, since I love your work! Keep it going!