The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onikabo - Kanabo-inspired Tennogen Hammer skin

OniDax

coTkFY8.png

The ONIKABO

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331832319&searchtext=

Sketchfab Model Preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/8107fad9d39f4c978cd4d461103b960c

This is meant to be a kanabo skin for hammer weapons. I'm hoping we can submit hammer skins for all hammer weapons, and not just the Jat Kittag, because it's meant to be more comparable with the Fragor and Magistar.

2Da34Iy.png

nzYlXzr.png

ldGvR32.png

To explain the name, I came up with the name Nikabo (some time back during the last community weapon contest thing) as a name for a Tenno kanabo. The Tenno katana is called the Nikana, so I figured that was nik+katana, taking out the first three letters of katana. So, I figured I'd call the kanabo the nikabo.

se9shUt.png

zKQjbtn.png

Since the skin isn't meant to be exactly Tenno-styled, but a rougher style that deviates from the standard Tenno style, I called it onikabo (oni+kabo/o+nikabo) as a nod to the Japanese mythological demons (the oni) who wield the kanabo as a signature weapon. That is also why the weapon has different shades/tints of red for the secondary and tertiary colors, as the oni are often depicted as red ogres.

AVrNsgD.png

29aDedk.png

TVTfhFq.png

Tint Options and Examples:

Spoiler

lW13FkY.png

TAHQhnJ.png

MLAAGzW.png

OfRFwZt.png

r0LycvI.png

2v7ZrXQ.png

i2DPTna.png