Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Systems

WARFLEX

Question

15 answers to this question

alright.... Did 20+ runs yesterday, 20+ today, and When I got my 40th Saryn chassis (not counting the ones i sold), I did the boss again, and u know what? I got the systems!!!!! Such a huge relief!

So i d say that nothing is broken, it is just that the systems drop rate is too damn tiny

Edited by nodir

People are saying that it's broken along with the cores, I'm reaching my 100th try and still no systems... I also heard that all systems aren't dropping from community chat. Also edit I'm talking about farming starting since yesterday.

People are saying that it's broken along with the cores, I'm reaching my 100th try and still no systems... I also heard that all systems aren't dropping from community chat. Also edit I'm talking about farming starting since yesterday.

Nope bro, I started farming Saryn, Ash, Nyx and Volt since yesterday.

I did 60+ runs in sedna (saryn) and got my systems today. Then i did 40+ runs in uranus boss and finally got Ash systems.

Then i did like 5 runs in Eris and got all Nyx parts. Now I am farming volt, only 15th run so far, no systems yet.

Just keep trying, it is random! Nothing is broken! The main reason for Systems drop rate being really small are platinum. I know a lot of people who got tired of farming systems and they just bought the warframe for platinum. Systems will drop

I have been farming for Nova since she was released and I still haven't gotten her helmet. I have about 30+ systems and 20+ chassis...but not a single helmet. And Raptor is annoying as hell to solo. 

Farming for blueprints is kind of like catching a legendary in pokemon. They tease you by shaking three times...then it jumps out and slaps you in the face. But one day you will catch that legendary. Or you could use a master ball you bought with platinum to catch it. Whatever floats your boat. 

Nope bro, I started farming Saryn, Ash, Nyx and Volt since yesterday.

I did 60+ runs in sedna (saryn) and got my systems today. Then i did 40+ runs in uranus boss and finally got Ash systems.

Then i did like 5 runs in Eris and got all Nyx parts. Now I am farming volt, only 15th run so far, no systems yet.

Just keep trying, it is random! Nothing is broken! The main reason for Systems drop rate being really small are platinum. I know a lot of people who got tired of farming systems and they just bought the warframe for platinum. Systems will drop

I have been farming for Nova since she was released and I still haven't gotten her helmet. I have about 30+ systems and 20+ chassis...but not a single helmet. And Raptor is annoying as hell to solo. 

Farming for blueprints is kind of like catching a legendary in pokemon. They tease you by shaking three times...then it jumps out and slaps you in the face. But one day you will catch that legendary. Or you could use a master ball you bought with platinum to catch it. Whatever floats your boat. 

Thanks for the help guys, I'll keep farming today and see what happens.

LOL, I have been farming for all the frames for the past three months, playing endlessly somtimes 18 hours sessions, with the exception of Ash and Saryn. As described before these two are extremely hard, cant say how many times I have done both runs but it seems forever...... just yesterday i got to the map whilst the match had started and a helmet dropped but I was too far away to get to the drop and the rusher had bolted leaving me to fend of the bad guys. Very frustrating although both frames are not really high on my list just wanted to complete all the frames