Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5 Dropped My Game's Framerate By 15Fps

Co_Re

As I've stated update 9.5 dropped my game's framerate by 15fps. Ontop of that the game freezes much more in the mod screen, and overall is much more laggy. 

i have a radeon 5750 at 750mhz and have no problem with any other game.

Before update 9.5 I was playing with 50-60 fps with every setting maximized.

After the update my fps is around 10-20 with everything closed/low.
CPU: AMD           FX X8 8350
GPU: SAPPHIRE 7870XT

Please fix whatever you have broken with the update.

I've had a fps drop as well.

I don't know if its because of vauben since thats when I started noticing it more when I started playing him or the latest update... Probably the latest update.

For all useful purposes:

I7 870 2.93Ghz

8gb Ram, Don't know frequency

ATI Radeon HD 6950 2gb

Massive fps drop here. I have a very good computer.

Isn't normal what is happening. I can run with more than 100 fps all the time, but sometimes the fps drop heavy and 5/10 seconds later back to normal.

I can say for sure that isnt normal cos I can uncheck ALL graphic settings and frame rate still low. If I run Phobos, frame rate starts perfect. Few minutes later drop and stay low until the end.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU         650  @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

I run Crysis 3 maxed out at 30 FPS,no problem.

I run Warframe in the lowest settings in the void (in certain conditions) 10 FPS.

I run Warframe maxed out in the void (same conditions) 10 FPS.

It's obviously not our video cards being unable to handle it,its just the CPUs,even my CPU's cores 1 and 3 work at around 80% in warframe in the conditions mentioned while cores 2 and 4 stay at around 10% :( That's the reason why I never use melee or semi-auto weapons in this game,unless they're really slow to begin with like the Snipetron V.

^ What I already mentioned in another post. Also 9.5 didn't seem to do anything to my FPS,same things happened before and now after 9.5. I want to use all my cores :(

AMD Phenom II x4 970 ,  AMD Radeon HD 6970,  6GB RAM

I just had a void run with 3 other friends.  I don't think I even reached 15 fps through the whole mission....  =(

Everything was alright before, void or no void, smooth enough to not bother me at all.... it's just recently more enemy-heavy missions became unplayable....

Also getting insane FPS drops lately.

Every time someone joins a game, whether I'm hosting or not, I get a very noticeable drop in frame rates. 4 players in a squad really makes the game start chugging.

Has to be something that was added recently, in patches 9.5+, as this didn't start happening until about then.