Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival Idea

AreeSoothsayer

2 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

maybe double that or smth but other than that increasing over time sounds good. 

Nah. Think about it.

26-30 600

31-35 700

36-40 800

41-45 900

This is per Air canister. With the short timer you could manage 3 in 5 minutes. Some people run 60 minute survivals as a matter of course. Too high and well yours would be doing 1800 per at 41-45

I posted this on reddit,  Anyways regarding Kuva endless survival on the Kuva fortress, if DE decides to give 100 kuva per lifesupport converted over the course of 19 minutes and 30 seconds 13 life supports will have appeared. Assuming each one is captured and converted to a kuva tower, that's 1300 kuva over say 22 minutes and 30 seconds, lets just consider it takes a minute to get to the exit from the 13th life support. So for comparison's sake lets say either a kuva flood or a kuva node that's not a flood appears as a mobile defense that mission alone will probably take the longest out of all missions to be done, will probably take 10 minutes to complete. For a flood that's about 1300 kuva, and for a non-flood 650 kuva. With these numbers in mind, a flood is always more time efficient than the endless survival however for a non-flood mobile defense they're about even in terms of kuva efficiency. Now I consider Mobile defense as taking 10 minutes to complete if you consider it takes about 6 minutes to complete the 3 defense points, and about 2 minutes to complete the kuva siphon, if it's on the way through the mission and you don't have to go out of your way to actually find it, if you're 100% accurate in grabbing the kuva that's being siphoned, and another minute or so to get to the exit based on either an AFK player or a rather slow teammate. If I knew the timer amount for a kuva survival mission node I would compare those instead.

That being said what I'd LOVE to see happen with the Endless mission survival is for each consecutive life support tower converted into a kuva tower a bonus amount of kuva being obtained say +10 for each consecutive one. So if you activate 3 consecutively that nets you 330 kuva, the fourth one awards 130 kuva giving you 460 total kuva. Just something as a little incentive to stay in the kuva survival longer than 20 minutes, and make it slightly more rewarding.

Though I do like your idea as well.