Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Big Problem With The Event: No Void Queue System.

Unknown924

The event basically requires playing a group if you want to get 100 points in a reasonable number of missions. The last event was actually similar: Soloing with only the basic corrupters would have taken a LOT of missions.

What is a difference between the two events? The previous event allowed people to queue and play in groups. This way even people with very few friends that play Warframe and prefer not to be in a clan had a good chance at getting all 5 ammo conversion mods.

In this event people with few friends/not in a clan have to find people through chat for every run they do(unless they want to do a very high number of runs. In the previous event they could get a corrupter then join a queue and play.

This event would be a lot better for people if there was a way to queue for void missions like regular missions. A void queue would also help non-event void missions.

=============================================================================

Implementation Idea: This is one way implementing a void queue could be done.

Add an area for the void to the map. Add a mission for each void key type. Then allow players to unlock the ability to queue for them by trading in void keys.

Each key traded in would allow a player to queue for a mission until they had completed it 4 times. This would prevent people from trying to freeload for no effort.

The ability to manually join the void and invite people would still be in place for people that wanted to use it.

This is really long overdue, especially since some people can NOT host for the life of them.

Yeah. I have friend who can play Warframe but sucks at hosting. He generally hosts a void when there is only a single person joining him. Even them I get noticeable lag on my end.

If DE added an option to host or not host along with a void queue system it would be perfect. My idea of allowing 4 completed runs per key traded in would stop people from just leaching by not hosting.

<snip>

Implementation Idea: This is one way implementing a void queue could be done.

Add an area for the void to the map. Add a mission for each void key type. Then allow players to unlock the ability to queue for them by trading in void keys.

Each key traded in would allow a player to queue for a mission until they had completed it 4 times. This would prevent people from trying to freeload for no effort.

The ability to manually join the void and invite people would still be in place for people that wanted to use it.

I somehow want this for non void mission as well...