The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS drops

Happy2B

After this one patch are noticeable fps drops, even lowering the graphics still same.

Well i found fix for it alteast it works for me . in launcher i turn off directx 11 and leave 10, all back to normal.

Edited by Happy2B

En 18/3/2018 a las 4:08, Happy2B dijo:

After this one patch are noticeable fps drops, even lowering the graphics still same.

It happened the same to me, i really don't know how to fix it. I changed all the parameters and still the same. I can't play.

Ye this very sad that they put new updates and litterly wont optimize the content put raw work and think everyone has high end pc, mine is i5-760 4ghz oc, 760 gtx twin frozn oc, 8gb savage win 10 i can pretty run new games at medium having no problem but this game doesn't requires that much power, and i can tell the fps drops is alteast 40fps right now its terrible i had 100fps constant now when i see 60 its not like its 60 its more like 40 and stutters. Atleast they could look in to it put a notice or something.

my pc is i5 7500k, rx570 and 16gb corsair vengeance 2400mhz, and i dont use overclock for this game.

I used to play locked at 120 fps, with vsync off i've passed the 300 mark, but now i only reach 40fps max.

That's sad, maybe its time to leave warframe.

I have a gtx 1070 and i5 processor and I have been having fps problems recently and some abilities are making this even more visible.

I went into a survival with a banshee in my squad. she used sonar after 30 seconds of it active with the augment and maybe recasting my fps dropped from set at 60 to 25 fps.

Enemies were not always visible during these periods that she was casting repeatably.

my setting are set to the optimal setting from gforce experience with a few changes and those are shadows and particle effects are both turned to medium.

I have also noticed that if i don't set a cap on my fps it will never go above 130 fps and will take massive hits in a mission just from a few enemies on screen to the point were the fps is at 80 fps or below.

On 20/03/2018 at 6:43 PM, signsoftree said:

I have a gtx 1070 and i5 processor and I have been having fps problems recently and some abilities are making this even more visible.

I went into a survival with a banshee in my squad. she used sonar after 30 seconds of it active with the augment and maybe recasting my fps dropped from set at 60 to 25 fps.

Enemies were not always visible during these periods that she was casting repeatably.

my setting are set to the optimal setting from gforce experience with a few changes and those are shadows and particle effects are both turned to medium.

I have also noticed that if i don't set a cap on my fps it will never go above 130 fps and will take massive hits in a mission just from a few enemies on screen to the point were the fps is at 80 fps or below.

as i edited my message try turn off directx 11 in launcher and leave 10 that helped me they probably made some errors in dx11 so dx10 works perfectly fine

26 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

Thanks for finding a work around. DX10 only mode fixed my FPS problems and theres no graphical differences. You are a god Happy2B!

haha your welcome my friend it took me experiment for days to find out xD