Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Controller + Orbiter Arsenal Problem

SkyeRiverSong

Though I am PC, I tend to use a controller to operate the game (cuz playing warframe in bed before going to sleep is the best thing ever)

My problem is this: 

I can do anything in the game (select items, choose powers, etc) but I can not select anything other than "X" whilst within the orbiter. This prevents me from installing mods within the "Upgrade" section as well as changing appearance. Weirdly enough though, I can change what weapon/warframe I am using. This is not a controller issue as the buttons are fully functional within the rest of the game. 

I have a friend who is also experiencing this with a PS4 controller ATM, he mostly cannot upgrade his items with mods, kind of annoying as he's only been playing for 4 days, and this does not make a good impression.

Edited by Carnage2K4

I had this issue as well with an X-Box 360 controller. Although the latest set of hot-fixes added increased support for controllers via Controller Detection, I have to manually disable it from the Options menu to re-enable Arsenal menu selections with my laptop's touch-pad mouse. It's a bit jarring and rather irritating, because everything else appears to be working just fine.

On 3/18/2018 at 7:56 AM, TucsonKaHN said:

I had this issue as well with an X-Box 360 controller. Although the latest set of hot-fixes added increased support for controllers via Controller Detection, I have to manually disable it from the Options menu to re-enable Arsenal menu selections with my laptop's touch-pad mouse. It's a bit jarring and rather irritating, because everything else appears to be working just fine.

How do you do that?