The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

MASSIVE performance drop

-VM-Wally

So after the last patch and the "cache optimization" my in game fps went from 100 to 5. Yes FIVE frames per second. I honestly have no idea what the problem might be but the game is literally unplayable for me right now.
i7-7700HQ   8GB RAM   GTX 1070

Edited by Wally1510

hace 21 horas, Wally1510 dijo:

So after the last patch and the "cache optimization" my in game fps went from 100 to 5. Yes FIVE frames per second. I honestly have no idea what the problem might be but the game is literally unplayable for me right now.

It happened the same to me, i don't know how to fix it, i changed all the parameters and still the same. This morning i had 9 fps.

On 3/18/2018 at 1:10 PM, Wally1510 said:

In the Warframe launcher, deselect DX11 under the settings cogwheel in the upper right. Make sure only DX10 is selected. This fixed the recent performance drops with the March 15th patch for me and some others. Thanks to Happy2B for finding this fix!

I have the same problem. After the last major update my fps bottomed out like you guys. Opened a ticket, ran all the diagnostic crap they sent me. Nothing fixed it. Ran it through my antivirus program scrubber and it worked like a champ. Now after the recent server down time I'm back to 5 fps. If I'm lucky. I know its not my pc, everything is up to date and all my other programs runs like a champ. Still no fix from DE though. They keep telling me its my pc but apparently its not.