Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolons solo - share your builds

Soul-scar

So I was playing around with frames and weapons since the weapon buffs/WF-nerfs to solo eidolons. I used to use Chroma for obvious reasons but have changed to Harrow. I am not a fan of snipers vs eidolons as the lightshow makes me nauseous when trying to aim and generally impossible to see anything. I used a strun wrath with a MS/damage/projectile speed riven with chroma and it wrecked but now is impractical. Having tried most non-snipers and many warframes I settled on Harrow for his invulnerability/fire-rate/heal/reload. I settled on the following build.

Harrow - 3 forma - build with -ve range-Max duration-139 PS. Hunter adren + quick thinking, works amazing with penance heal. No arcane but aegis/barrier combo would probably work.  

Buzlok - 6 forma - 300%ish crit chance/145% elect - stat duration riven crit build.

Pyrana - 7 forma - Crit build (obv) with pure damage riven for when the terrain is restricting.

Average take down time without gathering lures is 6-8 mins.

The buzlok with harrow works great with penance. If you are firing and taking damage then get staggered by quick thinking, as you have locked on a limb with buzlock homing thingy, the travel time works in your favor as you heal and gain energy increasing survivability. I don't know how well the buzlok compares on other builds but it kills a limb (teryalist) in about 1 and 3/4 mags. Damage is very consistent and you can run around without getting eye cancer trying to aim though a mess of terrain and rave strobes.

This setup is just as effective at taking them down than my Chroma build. Unsure why they "balanced" him personally but hey it is what it is. I haven't done the new eidolons so this build maybe ineffective vs the other ones.

If you solo the eidolons can you share your builds? Also curious how much more difficult the new eidolons are will know soon enough however.

Oberon:

Spoiler

CPKtosx.png

Lanka:

Spoiler

3qXsepw.png

Riven:

Spoiler

lu94rfA.png

Focus:

Spoiler

KTUHtlb.jpg

Amp:

Spoiler

cDEGYYj.png

Operator's arcanes are husk and vigor, amp's arcane is fury. I used this setup to farm aegis, so I was doing 2x2x2 solo, but it'll be just fine for hydrolist as well.

24 minutes ago, LunarRush said:

Oberon:

Hide contents

CPKtosx.png

Lanka:

Hide contents

3qXsepw.png

Riven:

Hide contents

lu94rfA.png

Focus:

Hide contents

KTUHtlb.jpg

Amp:

Hide contents

cDEGYYj.png

Operator's arcanes are husk and vigor, amp's arcane is fury. I used this setup to farm aegis, so I was doing 2x2x2 solo, but it'll be just fine for hydrolist as well.

I would say swap out Growing Power for Deadeye, but you'll prob say that you 1 shot limbs anyways.