Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help for designing a clan logo

MetalGear.Kaiser

Hey guys, I own a clan known as Neo Meridians, and I need help for creating a new logo for my clan, I have the right amount of credits because i was lucky to get a 75% off of plat a few days ago and i don't have alot of money for a neat logo, I'm looking for a logo that gets the job done...

And if you happen to know any art abilities, i would appreciate the help if you can do a freebie or request...

and if you do have art abilities, ill give you an example or definition on how the logo should be displayed

Okay, so here's how i imagine the logo to be like, since my clan name Neo Meridians, has a similar convention to the grineer faction, Steel Meridians, I kind of imagine it being based off one of the emblems you can obtain from them, but with elements from tenno culture, like the lotus or something of the sort...

I was originally going to have this as the logo, but I'm uncertain if it goes with the theme im kinda going for

latest?cb=20101108152137

the logo was actually from the anime Digimon Xros Wars, but yeah, i'm unsure if there is any way to make a logo myself...

if all else fails, i'll just use this logo

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser