Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Change Vigor To D Polarity

MonsterPig

Ever think that they might have expected more of the squishier frames to be using like... say Lokis or Novas? I don't understand the point in a petition for a mod that has yet to even be released and considering it's about the polarity of all things I just find it derp, learn how to use an Aura mod for the extra 14 and I bet most of you already have potatoes in your frames so this is a pointless argument, the cap is 74 mod points currently we have more than enough ._.

And if you've failed to notice this, this isn't going against the past mods at all, "Dual Mods" are still pretty much new, and so far all the Dual Mods for Warframes have been - polarity mods, so complaining about them keeping this - fad for Dual Mods on frames up is ridiculous to me.

Loki has a redirection polarity...

I got this mod from a normal corpus crewman, you have wrong information, and... Description of this mod is wrong.

Pics?

Edit: Just fyi you might be confusing it with Fortitude which has exactly the same picture and at least before 9.5 used to be one of Nightmare mode rewards

Edited by WhisperByte

I think the Bar is fine.

What would changing it to D do? make it so all the rhinos and Frosts can stack max lvl vigor with max level Retribution and be SUPER OP tanks.

I think this mod is meant for squishy frames that HAVE a bar polarity already. because the cost of max level Vitality+max level retribution is really high for a frame that doesnt have a D-polarity

I think the Bar is fine

Edited by Voaster

I think the Bar is fine.

What would changing it to D do? make it so all the rhinos and Frosts can stack max lvl vigor with max level Retribution and be SUPER OP tanks.

I think this mod is meant for squishy frames that HAVE a bar polarity already. because the cost of max level Vitality+max level retribution is really high for a frame that doesnt have a D-polarity

I think the Bar is fine

You realize your logic made no sense.

D polarity is also used by Loki, who could use health and shields. Rhinos, Frosts, and everything else would just equip it to a non polarized slot and still use it.

You are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

I think the Bar is fine.

I think the Bar is fine

this

You realize your logic made no sense.

D polarity is also used by Loki, who could use health and shields. Rhinos, Frosts, and everything else would just equip it to a non polarized slot and still use it.

You are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

just because we have different options doesnt make my point invalid

My logic make sense to me because if I were a game dev(which im not) I would want to give my players more options

My point isnt invalid because ONE squshy frame has a D-polarity

if Rhinos and Frosts want to put it in thier builds non-polarized GREAT! then they can be super tanks, but have to leave out something else

Having Redirection+Vigor Maxed and in D slots, in my opinion,  would make these Tank frames WAY too tanky without taking away power strength, or speed, or w/e might be in their build(aka Balance)