Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept "central Space Station"

maniack360

my idea is to have an extra area in the solar system, which is actually a large space station, that the tenno can all enter to congregate, hang out, trade, talk (hopefully with chat bubbles over their head) and just mess around in. Having this will kind of add an economy to the game because you will have people merchanting, rich players helping poorer player etc, kinda like you'd find in other mmo games. Plus its a place for things like events and other large scale stuff to happen (some sort of main central square)

supposedly dojo's are going to be getting a room that emulates what the current solar system frontend ui is for everyone

this way you could log into the dojo and do everything from within the dojo and then go into missions and return to the dojo

no clue on when though, prolly update 11 or later

All? Really? And people merchanting?

I don't like this idea at all. This ain't your typical MMORPG, so how about we don't turn it into one?

Yes but having a merchantile system can give you more options on gaining things you need, apposed to buying platinum or voiding for 2 months straight.

You can't even trade in this game...

I like the idea of a central hub though.

Sure as hell no chat over the head S#&$, this is not some knockoff MMO, this is different.

as someone else said trade is possibly being added, and when youre in a central hub, how are a lot of people going to effectively communicate in a chat box at the bottom of the screen? you cant tell who's talking even if they're in front of you

Who would be hosting such a massive session? Where would the host be? Or is it just a 'general use' dojo?

for somethign like this not a single person would be hosting, it would have to be a server specifically for the central hub

i thought there were dojos for that

yes but only clan members can go into the dojo.

supposedly dojo's are going to be getting a room that emulates what the current solar system frontend ui is for everyone

this way you could log into the dojo and do everything from within the dojo and then go into missions and return to the dojo

no clue on when though, prolly update 11 or later

that actually sounds pretty cool, i almost like that idea as much, but it would still be cool to have some kind of "teleport room" to a central hub. thanks for the reply!

for somethign like this not a single person would be hosting, it would have to be a server specifically for the central hub

And where would this server be situated? Who would foot the bill for it?

Edited by Shion963