Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Vanishing Completely in Plains due to Archwing

(PSN)Aerik93

Glad that this most recent patch to console has fixed and added loads of new stuff, but of course with every good patch there comes bad bugs. It’s inevitable, no harm no foul.

Well at least this bug ironically causes a little bit of harm.

When using my Archwing in the Plains of Eidolon, my sentinel will despawn yes of course, as usual. But the problem is that it doesn’t return when I drop off the Archwing.

The only way I know of to get the sentinel back is by literally dying and respawning.

I don’t know if this happens to pets at all as I haven’t tested it yet, but it’s kind of annoying losing my sentinel-granted Vacuum.

Just now, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

Your sentinel should attach to your Archwing and be taken along for the ride, instead of disappearing and "returning" later

Whatever the case, the problem here is that my Helios Prime isn’t reappearing after I use the Skywing.

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Yeah, it is a bug since a few updates ago:

And still not fixed yet, huh?

It’s weird considering before the patch here on console it was fine. We’d received an update or two well after PC would have circa ‘February 24’ when that topic was posted and only now, with the Zephyr Prime update over a month after then, has it started occurring.

Edited by (PS4)Aerik93

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Aerik93 said:

It’s weird considering before the patch here on console it was fine. We’d received an update or two well after PC would have circa ‘February 24’ when that topic was posted and only now, with the Zephyr Prime update over a month after then, has it started occurring.

Is that so? That sure is odd. Hope DE can get around to fix this fast regardless.

This certainly explains why I've randomly lost my sentinel and it's been displayed as invulnerable for the rest of my time in the plains during Eidolon hunting.
This does need to be fixed, but tbh for Plains bugs I'd rather see the random Eidolon teleporting with lures on it removed first.