Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Pads for 100/200 Stacks

Grieves.

Hello,

please with all this updates and everything, Eidolonhunt and so one, it takes alot of pads like Energy, Health, Shields, so please gives us the opportunity to create 100 or 200 stacks of each in the foundry.

Thanks 

1 minute ago, DarcosRoyal said:

There is the queue feature that you need to start the crafting process again.

Who will have the blueprints for those ? As you might know already restores are in 4 types:

1. Energy
  2. Ammo
  3. Health
  4. Shield

Split among 3 sizes:

1. Small ( Obtained from market for 250.000 credits for x10 or 500 credits for x1 )
  2. Medium ( Obtained from clan research for 200.000 credits for x10 or 5000 for x1 )
  3. Large ( Obtained only x10 from syndicates for 25.000 standing ) 

Could have them be the third or fourth rank in Cetus via Nakak as a perpetual offer. Would also give players more reason to use the plains.

Cetus is much easier than other syndicates. You are talking about x100 or x200. Conclave might be difficult enough.

True, but conclave might be seen as forcing PvP into a PvE game. I suppose they could put it into the quills perhaps at rank four, as that will require having killed or captured 50 eidolons to receive it. What say you?

Only a place providing every type in such a huge amount seems a bit unfair. 

Well, we could do both then. Similar to how the pads have two factions currently for the large, these new pads could be both possibly the last level of the Conclave (Typhoon) in addition to the 4th rank in the quills. That way, it will entice players to fight the Eidolons, while also giving them a way out if they just absolutely cannot fight the eidolons for any reason.

3 minutes ago, DarcosRoyal said:

It's the same thing building them at 1 minute or 10 minutes. There's no advantage for the work to unlock the blueprints from syndicates.

The difference is really that the player will have to spend much longer getting to the rank required to actually acquire these items. You cannot exactly get up to level 4 in the quills without at least completing the War Within unless somebody wants to carry the player through 50 Eidolon battles. As for the Conclave, you are sure to have reached at least level 2 in the other factions by the time you get to rank 5 in the conclave, provided you actually enter a syndicate and equip a sigil, though that is more an issue of lack of communication from DE on that part. If there was more clear directives to attempt to join a syndicate as soon as possible, then there would be no issue.

@(PS4)Boomstickman98 Join a clan and get 250k for 10 instead of going through this pain for something that gives 9 minutes before you click.

This takes a bad turn as it looks to me that warframe is becoming eidolon padframe for some...Those LoR Nightmare blueprints should make it to Quills instead.

The creation of an item that has bigger requirements than anything else will force some to a type of gameplay.

I actually am in a clan. In fact, I am the second highest ranking member in our clan, trumped only by my clan's founder. I also have more than enough levels in syndicates and energizing dash that energy is no longer a problem for me. That said, I am more so attempting to give people other ways to do stuff that will allow them to enjoy every facet of the game.

I mean... you could always just tweak your setup to need less pizza.

The only ones I've seen need dropping in my runs have been energy, and typically it's by someone overcharging void strike or by me on Trin if I was out in the middle of a Hydro Starfall and couldn't wait the 4.5-ish seconds for ES+Zenny to power a Bless.