Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why PoE, why.

Astoniass

I've gotten to a point where I need the rewards that are only available through the Plains that I went back there for a while today. Enemy awareness and accuracy have been problems in the game for ages but on the Plains around level 30 and up I get killed the second any defense abilities tick off. I kept getting stuck under the map when I was getting in archwing to try and skip the hills and vegetation that take away all of my chances to see an enemy before it sees me. I love you guys but it's time for me to take a break when this is the only place with rewards I want or need.

edit: I get that you need to continue the churn of new content and can't spend the time to fix what's already out so please decouple the Plains-exclusive rewards so we can earn them somewhere else.

Edited by Astoniass
additional thought

Once you pass the gear-check even level 60 bounties are a breeze. Just keep playing the normal game, get primes and good mods and then roflstomp some bounties.

My personal solo recommendation is Inaros with Akstiletto prime and a Dark dagger with Covert Lethality mod.

Inaros is the undying sand boy, with an orokin reactor you can smash 400 armor on him and give him 6200 HP.

With the dagger you can heal 20% of your max HP every time you perform a finisher. You open up enemies for finishers in an AoE with your first skill.

Akstiletto prime, while very expensive is the most meta top notch secondary weapon in the game. It is an automatic gun with the most generic gameplay ever but it gets the job done.

Dark dagger because it is the best dagger in the game for this purpose. Daggers in general are S#&$ but the mod Covert Lethality only works on daggers and with it, you can pretty much insta-kill everything with finishers. What makes the Dark dagger better than other daggers is that it deals pure Radiation damage, something not many enemies are particularly resistant against, so it is a nice all-rounder.

Edited by Mayahai
Actually giving useful advice instead of my first ''git gud''