The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think When A Nova Joins Your Game?

Hayden11121

Think? Nah, I just stop thinking. I've literally stopped playing, went and worked on a Magic deck, and came back at the end of the mission (Capture). My buddy (the Nova) didn't even realize I had left until they saw me fly into the extraction room with Speed on. Nova turns every gametype into Solo mode, just without the pausing.

I play Nova a lot. When i am in defence I dont spam 4. I use it only if my team is dying or pod is surrounded by ancients. People start to ask:nova with no ulti? and i ask them if they want me to use it and i do what they want. I play with her mostly because she is fast and has a nice bottom:) I see much less spamming novas, because people that use her now are more experienced. i have more problems with Embers. Every Ember i see has constanly world on fire and camping doors and not defending the pod. They even dont use guns. And that is why I think people spamming ulti, they just cant kill with guns. And one thing i cant understand, why they call Nova glass cannon? I see Rhinos and Frosts dying much sooner. People just need consider that fast speed = enemies cant hit/shoot you.

EDIT: After reading all these comments it amazes me so many people say she isn't OP.

probably because she's not.

evidence is evidence.

On topic: "oh here comes a nova. good! we can finish this faster and have debuffs on tougher enemies" my thoughts on ALL mission modes.

Edited by aldershot

When I bring nova to defense missions, I like to hold off on the molecular prime until it's needed rather than just do it for all the kills so I can brag to my mommy. It's no fun for the other players to just sit there and do nothing. So when a nova joins a defense mission and I'm running a different frame, I hope they do the same.

THIS.  You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.   A perk of this is, if people feel included in the kills, they tend to stay for higher waves. Just an observation.

Not Defense: Okay, this will be easier

Defense with Excalibur: There goes my usefulness... I can only hope that my there is no Vauban to make radial blind useless *sees a Vauban* (QQ) NOOOOO!

Defense with Vauban: KILL ALL THE THINGS! NOONE SHALL TOUCH THE POD AGAIN WITH ME AND NOVA!

Mission is general: Free Affinity!!! *imagine your frame prostrating in front of Nova*

Edited by omgeveryone9