Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

operator amp mods

Ragingwasabi

We have arcanes, but what if we also had mods for amps?

These will be gold mods we buy from the quills using a large amount of quill standing. Grinding and collecting them can be another long term goal for players to complete.

We can have utility mods for punch thru, fire rate, regen rate, energy capacity, energy effciency, projectile speed, range etc

Maybe a mod that adds a small aoe to your shots? and a mod that increases aoe for amp that already has it

damage mods would be cool too, but im guessing de wouldnt want to do rebalancing on eidolons

Edited by Ragingwasabi

I beleive the focus and amp systems were designed intentionally to not use mods.

You have plenty of ways to alter your amp combat, from focus abilities, to buiding different amps, and of course arcanes.

So...

giphy.gif

Addendum: Perhaps DE should add more amp arcanes.

Edited by theraot

25 minutes ago, theraot said:

I beleive the focus and amp systems were designed intentionally to not use mods.

You have plenty of ways to alter your amp combat, from focus abilities, to buiding different amps, and of course arcanes.

So...

giphy.gif

Addendum: Perhaps DE should add more amp arcanes.

a bunch of the mods i suggested had no equivalence in any of the current systems we have. so...
give me a better reason?

and tbh more arcanes won't help much since we can only use 1 per amp. mods are great cos we can use multiple and buff multiple stats.

Edited by Ragingwasabi

hace 50 minutos, Ragingwasabi dijo:

and tbh more arcanes won't help much since we can only use 1 per amp. mods are great cos we can use multiple and buff multiple stats.

Currently, you can equip a total of zero mods in the amp. How about more arcanes per amp?

Addendum:

hace 50 minutos, Ragingwasabi dijo:

a bunch of the mods i suggested had no equivalence in any of the current systems we have.

Sure, those mods would have to be created. Why not create them as arcanes instead? Edit: Or amp parts, perhaps.

Addendum 2: I am saying that we already have systems to affect the amp. We do not need another.

Edited by theraot

Agreed. It's not that the OP is a bad idea, just that it would probably be more efficient to simply expand the current system to include such buffs.

Honestly, I haven't messed with the new operator stuff yet (the plains lag hard when I try to load them, but that's a me problem and not a DE problem). I would like to beef my operator up, but I feel like the power ceiling is still pretty low.