Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Mission Improvement. Annoyed. A Solution?

(PSN)Poestis

What's the time it takes YOU to do 9 (or 12) Faction missions a day?  Just think about that while you read this.

Anybody else kind of annoyed now when picking up medallions?   The time it tells you how many you have collected is ridiculous now.  I remember it would pop up instantly, now I seem to wait to watch it appear like 6 seconds later and I want to not be thinking about killing stuff and not about how many I have.  I have a solution, hope somebody reads this and is like WOW yeah, that would be great.  NOW that you have it pop up like Argon Crystals do in the bottom left hand corner and make the cool Blingy noise.. Why don't Devs add the number right there? Over it in white or whatever.  1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8... easy as that.  BIG on logo of medallion, slightly transparent, whatever.  This would be MUCH better than the type that comes up which is hardly legible in the middle of the screen in the first place with all the action that goes down in warframe.

I am the kind of player who will search every part of the map just to find them for extra rep for syndicates with Loot Detector Aura, and what was my favorite was Ignis Wraith to speed up the process but now it seems they nerfed that too for the spread aspect and it takes me longer now (which everybody would agree, FARMING can be annoying especially when there's so much to do everyday anyway in this game).   Did somebody abuse this weapon or something, flame throwers should go all over the place (not talking about the punch through nerf, I don't care if it shoots through walls.  Play it and try to shoot a crate in the same room, it's ridiculous how accurate you have to be compared to what it was)!  I don't know if you've every been to an event that actually uses crazy pyrotechnics, but when their are heat blasts you can feel them way out in the audience.  I would imagine Ignis would have the same effect.  I just hate the fact that I have to aim pretty much directly at a crate now to destroy it open.  I am yet to use the new and improved Flux though, but looking forward to it.

That's my speel for the patch, hope somebody takes this into consideration when they want to improve the game.  Also used to like the 'mental math' of Extraction missions but I'm not going to complain about that.. Took one mission to get used to but I will miss it.

-Bauchie

Edited by (PS4)bauchie

get a whip, put some range and attack speed mods and you're good to go
if you're complaining about how much you've collected the faction's insignia then just press the 'mission progress button', it'll show how much you've collected resources 

Someone pointed out that it's not just a delay, but that the number of medallions/pickups found does not appear onscreen until you pick up another piece of loot. That seems to trigger the UI update about how many medallions you've found. 

As for syndicate annoyances, I'd really like them to eliminate the 10-minute "ending endless" missions types from the list. Or cut them to 5 minutes, like they did with Invasions. I just want to do Spy, Sabotage, Exterminate, Capture so I can (and this is entirely selfish, I freely admit) plow through the syndicate missions in a few minutes. 

13 hours ago, Rabbid- said:

get a whip, put some range and attack speed mods and you're good to go
if you're complaining about how much you've collected the faction's insignia then just press the 'mission progress button', it'll show how much you've collected resources 

I actually use Secura Lectra with primed reach when I do these missions, and going through the mission progress menu takes too long as well lol.  I thought about that when posting, it's a hassle for the mission specific items.  I am talking about putting on the UI.

Edited by (PS4)bauchie

4 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Someone pointed out that it's not just a delay, but that the number of medallions/pickups found does not appear onscreen until you pick up another piece of loot. That seems to trigger the UI update about how many medallions you've found. 

As for syndicate annoyances, I'd really like them to eliminate the 10-minute "ending endless" missions types from the list. Or cut them to 5 minutes, like they did with Invasions. I just want to do Spy, Sabotage, Exterminate, Capture so I can (and this is entirely selfish, I freely admit) plow through the syndicate missions in a few minutes. 

Good to know and agreed on how syndicate missions should be sped up.