Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limitations on Spawning

Alva-Ignus

I recently set about redesigning and rebuilding our entire clan's dojo, this involved me destroying everything other than the indestructible great hall and a few reactors in order to completely overhaul the design. My intent was to create an accessible and easy to navigate dojo that was simplistic and close together, avoiding the use of teleporters, excessive hallways, or the Halls themselves.

After having redone a vast majority of the dojo through the use of a few hundred plat a 75% off coupon graciously gifted me, I found that my ideal dojo was impossible in the current system, I had diagrammed my dojo as starting in the Junno Water Garden, in order to make use of its beautiful layout, four doors, and central design. However, this is apparently impossible, as the player MUST spawn in in one of the Halls, (Greater,Grand,Etc.) and even after building all of the Halls I could only move my spawnpoint into one of these.

I'm asking that this small change be made to where the player can spawn, as it would vastly improve functionality of the dojo system, and allow better use of the new decorations and additions that are being made to the system.

I'm open to feedback and would love to hear if anyone else has experienced a similar minor problem that really just ruins functionality.

I agree with you Alva-Ignus, It would be nice to have a spawn point other than the Halls. While i understand that their purpose as centralized place for the gathering of visitors, it's inevitable that while the Dojo system expands and evolves it shouldn't be that hard to offer available spawning in other rooms as well. To me the fix is simple and easy, we already have teleport pads, why not have a spawning pad to place wherever we want, localized to only be placed on the floor in areas deemed "safe" by the developer of course.