Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Have A Crappy Computer..

Cheesesky

First of all, i don't know where to put this, but since it affects gameplay... meh!
Is there any way you guys can make an option to remove some effects that is there just to make it pretty?
for example, at the infestation levels... those things on the ground completely wreck my computer... those things flying? holy crap... steam coming out of the airducts doesn't help either, and i can take some low frames, my computer is crappy so... yeah. but if you could just make some options like that it would probably draw more people in, too.

and for the people who are going to type something saying "duh, just get a new computer": opinion noted, thank you.

Knowing your hardware would help us a bit, but as for this their have seem to be performance drops with the last couple of updates, since its still in open beta optimization has not come. But this idea is not bad.

Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4300 2.10GHz

RAM: 4,00 GB

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce G103M

I think that's all that matters (and i don't really understand a lot of this yet) but yeah, that's what i've got

First of all, i don't know where to put this, but since it affects gameplay... meh!

Is there any way you guys can make an option to remove some effects that is there just to make it pretty?

for example, at the infestation levels... those things on the ground completely wreck my computer... those things flying? holy crap... steam coming out of the airducts doesn't help either, and i can take some low frames, my computer is crappy so... yeah. but if you could just make some options like that it would probably draw more people in, too.

and for the people who are going to type something saying "duh, just get a new computer": opinion noted, thank you.

It is true Warframe could use advanced settings in terms of visuals. If you want to disable a particular aspect you are obligated to disable the whole graphical aspects associated to it. On that matter, I think it's a suggestion that should be noted. But the thing is, and although you don't want to hear it, you need to play accordingly to your hardware limitations. I know this is not what you want to hear but forcing a pc to play a game it can't able run in acceptable terms is pushing him to internal failure.

Yeah, your not going to get much more performance sadly generally Radeon and AMD do the best in terms of budget laptops for gaming. With more tuning you should be able to get 30+ at 720p, also do you use Gamebooster that can help a lot.  You should build a computer when you have spare money, $400 can easily max out the game, believe me the change from low to max is unbelievable.

Have you tried playing a bit with Texture Memory setting? Setting this on lowest may make your game performance worse. You need to set it to value which is optimal for your graphic card. What I remmember I had less smooth gameplay on low than on medium.

Edited by Enguzrad

wow, i wasn't expecting so many friendly answers! first of all, thank you. second, i am gonna try and get a new computer soon, saving up for it, just a matter of time. and i have a friend hosting, but still, i really like the game, and i don't really want to have to leave it because of my computer D: so... pretty please, devs? 8D