Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lonely Dojo

Valennyonnen

Just call me Vale.

The new Dojo additions are awesome, I'm loving them, apart from a few lighting bugs and such its going really well.

I'm spending so much resources for the Dojo, but when I go to the orcus Relay, It seems so much better.

I couldn't think of what it was, until I got it. PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were operatives running up and down the aisles, people shaking hands and all sort of animations.

To be able to put animatable and path programmable NPCs into the Dojo would be awesome, it would be so much more lively.

With people walking around from when you saved them in rescue or in Defection would be so cool, as well as putting syndicate rooms into our dojo.

POSTED BY (PS4)Ghost--00--

What if they allowed us to design like soldiers like the ones NPCs you see walking around the relay. These people would always carry our emblem and can be taken out into missions and such? Be able to upgrade them to carry grenades, heal the player, etc etc

POSTED BY tprx

It could also be the groundwork for special clan missions to defend the dojo against invaders (corpus, grineer, infected, corrupted, stalkers' jolly band of assassins...).

It would need a special room (or set of rooms) where the defense would be conducted, and a system to alert the clan of impending invaders. The warlord would simply have to set a period of time where those alerts might happen. This mission could also be following the assassin's theme: if your clan does enough to anger a faction, they would send their troops in to teach you a lesson :)

PS yes, I know, it's a XCOM rip off, but it's still a valid idea!