The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Chat Issue

An_Lizard

Question

So I was playing today and hopped into a party from recruitment to farm corrupt mods, we got into the match and then about 30 seconds in a guy gets disconnected. We tried to invite him back but he was offline. All the while this was happening I was getting the network error at the bottom of my screen. Eventually I got booted from the session from what I thought was lag. So I alt + F4 to close the game and go restart my router. Router was fine but I restarted it anyway just to be on the safe side. Now I come back in game and when I try to open chat it's just a circle at the top left of the chat window and no tabs are available. I went into a game to test if it was still the network and I was able to connect to other people and do a mission so that really leaves me clueless as to what the issue may be. This happened about two or so hours ago.

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

How lovely. But why though? Warframe is kind of the least likely game to piss people off? God knows their are dozens of better and more deserving targets.

Probably by some overgrown man-child who thinks doing it proves some dumb point of theirs and will make Baro bring something good. I mean, it seems to happen literally every time Baro brings repeat items or new junk if it isn't a new weapon or mod for doing some extra damage. Seems like whoever it is just likes throwing a tantrum via ddos.