The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bonus Objectives not functioning correctly

SilverBones

Hey all,

I noticed that some of the in-game challenges are marked oddly or incorrectly. I was given a sliding kills objective, and it would not count any sliding kills I made. However, when I killed an enemy with a power, it added one to the objective, and then a sword kill later on did the same. Repeating the last kill however did not give me extra points towards the objective, but new ways of killing an enemy did (such as headshot or pistol.)

Seems to be happening a lot for me lately.

Thanks!

I've noticed this too. Playing Nyx last game, the objective was 10 melee kills. But I did not get credit for those when using my plasma sword. Instead, it advanced the objective when I got a kill using Nyx 2nd ability.

Also yesterday, I got an objective "10 headshots". But it only gave credit for a kill by headshot, not just any headshot.

I've noticed this too. Playing Nyx last game, the objective was 10 melee kills. But I did not get credit for those when using my plasma sword. Instead, it advanced the objective when I got a kill using Nyx 2nd ability.

Also yesterday, I got an objective "10 headshots". But it only gave credit for a kill by headshot, not just any headshot.

uhh... 10 headshots is ALWAYS 10 headshot kills as far as i know... at least it has been EVERY time i've gotten it

OT: i've had this issue myself. ESPECIALLY with Uber on Defense missions.

In recent games, the sliding kill objective seems to work properly. But in the last game I got "Swordsman" objective again (10 melee kills), and did not receive credit for any melee kills. In case it matters I was using Furax which of course isn't a sword, maybe the objective name needs changing as well as the bug fix...