Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sup?

Hawkeifun

Hi! yea i've been here for a while didnt even introduce myself... sorry :)

Yea

Well how to start?

My name is kaique in real life,i have 19 years old bla bla....crap right?...

anyway i here to enjoy the game.. if someone want to add me in game to play with im in ! :p

im not a pro,actualy a suck.i dont have a @(*()$ luck that freaking rubedo's doesnt come to me as a drop.

they say if you dont have luck in game you have in love right? yea i dont have luck in both i have luck in... i dont know yet lol...

LOL. Keep at it, man. The RNG will drop the goods when you've done enough sampling. :P

Add me, I'd rather play with friends than alone. But when I grind, I'm afraid others would get bored in repeated Exterminate missions. Right now I'm collecting neurodes and alloy plate, though.

LOL. Keep at it, man. The RNG will drop the goods when you've done enough sampling. :P

Add me, I'd rather play with friends than alone. But when I grind, I'm afraid others would get bored in repeated Exterminate missions. Right now I'm collecting neurodes and alloy plate, though.

exterminate quests are the best dude! i like them too,well i get bored easy but the engine of the game makes it interesting i can play the same mission over and over again and it changes ! its awesome,like diablo 3 that changes a bit but i dont realy like diablo 3