Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores No Longer Exist

Mythrex

This is a standard bug where it affects certain things in the game once a update or event is implemented. Nothing to worry about. I believe the devs are working on it like they did for all the other events and updates.

Exactly.  Just think of now as a time to really rank up reach, stretch, fast hands, slash dash, and ammo drum.

seems to be only affecting certain players.  i havent got a single fusion core since 9.5, on the other hand i have gotten a few dozen rifle ammo mods, so i think something is seriously wrong.  but again, from what i have seen, this is not affecting everyone.

Apparently, I'll have Stretch, and Charged Chamber maxed, which is fine, so far as stretch goes; I like to use Bukkake as a melee weapon. I'm only leveling my Snipetron for Mastery, but at least Charged Chamber makes it slightly less painful. Ammo Drum is a waste for me though, since I have a well-modded Boar that I rather enjoy, and I'm chugging along quite happily on my 'Tato'd Dual Broncos.

That said, I'd like to see something OTHER than Slash Dash for a little while; finishing a map with 8 of the damn things is getting tiresome, when I don't see any special reason to level up my Rhino Stomp.