Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Approval?

Hey, any clan leaders out there? I submitted my clan logo to DE a few days ago and it's still awaiting approval. How long did it take for them to approve yours? Days? Weeks? Even months? I have no idea when my emblem is gonna be in the game. It could be 2 minutes from now or 2 months, and it's driving me insane. I need to have at least some idea of how long it'll take.

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+Ving info about emblem from "clan settings" button:
"We review all submissions. If we approve your image, you will see your Clan Emblem implemented in the nearest hotfix or update. If we reject it, we explain to you in an email why your image was rejected. Your Platinum will not be refunded."

1 hour ago, Starface said:

"We review all submissions. If we approve your image, you will see your Clan Emblem implemented in the nearest hotfix or update. If we reject it, we explain to you in an email why your image was rejected. Your Platinum will not be refunded."

Ah, ok. Thx.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:19 PM, Starface said:

The update came out and still no emblem. I didn't even get an email saying it was rejected. I looked at my can settings and it still says it's pending approval.

7 hours ago, GameArchon said:

The update came out and still no emblem. I didn't even get an email saying it was rejected. I looked at my can settings and it still says it's pending approval.

Yeah mine still says pending and still no Email,, I suppose we can hope that they are just being slow at getting emblems approved and shipped, at least neither of us have had the Email saying not approved (yet) lol!

Perhaps they employ 1 person for 1 day a month to come and go thru the emblem submissions,,, because 7 days and 1 update later with no emblem's has now become a concern!! - seeing as we dont see our plat again either way! (which is a terrible idea DE!!!)