Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Corpus Ship Glitch

TheCrackerLacker

So I was just peacefully doing a fissure mission on an infested corpus ship tile-set and in one of the big open areas where there are broken containers and infestation crawling on the walls and floor I fell through a hole in the ground, now all is well it was my mistake except instead of teleporting me back to safety, I keep falling, and keept teleporting back exactly above the hole just to fall again, /unstuck didn't work, I thought maybe a switch teleport Loki could get me out but didn't have none, I was stuck there for 5 or more minutes thankfully I collected all my reactant and my relic was opened, but even the choosing screen was going dark as I was falling back in, it was an extremely annoying experience I hope nobody gets again, fix the infested maps with tons of holes to fall through please DE, I recorded the whole thing so if you need proof I can upload it to YouTube and share the link, once I shared it with my alliance there were at least 10 other people who said they've experienced similar glitches or stuff that /unstuck just doesn't have an affect on and is in fact game-breaking, since if I hadn't collected all my reactant that run would have been wasted, and for people who think I'm nitpicking at small problems, allowing DE to overlook the small problems will cause bigger issues to be overlooked in the future too, hopefully they do something about this.

Yep, unfortunately the way that feature works it can deposit you back in the same place the issue occurred. What's even funnier is when you experience it by sliding off the edge of the map and for some reason the game "drops" you back in, so you still have momentum each time and continue to go over the edge again and again and again.