Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar & maybe long weapons bug

Bloodymyth54

OK I've noticed for awhile, that when you ever charge swing without moving you get stuck in charge swing animation, at first I assumed that maybe DE changed something but I don't remember them adding something like that, and every time im charge swinging, i assume im going to swing but it never does, its really annoying that it get stuck like that, and its even worse for the zenistar, because you need to charge swing to launch its disc out, I've died couple times from this cause the disc never launch's out in time and i get swarmed by enemies in defense mission or interception mission, If this is really a bug please fix it DE

Edited by Bloodymyth54
grammar issue

• 2 weeks later...

its only on the zenistar, mistake but it only happen once in awhile, don't believe a skin would affect it, but im using the chroma deluxe long-sword skin, also it just might be me since i don't have a good computer or maybe internet, but just today when watching this streamer using it and he mention not being able to launch the disc, not sure if he was having the same problem as me. i have video since a picture wont really show the issues, i have no idea how to post it here

Edited by Bloodymyth54

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...