Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Interaction On The Website

Arlayn

Sure people could make their own website, but I think its about time the clans got special treatment on here. If you have never seen Gundam Sd Capsule fighter online, then I guess I should start explaining. Even if you made a clan it was still shown on a leader board on the website. There was also a way for people to search clans via the website and send an application.

clanImage2.jpg

Now on the Clan Host side, and its members they could access a special page which is provided for each clan. Sorta like a facebook page. It would have a comments section where members, plus the host may post messages for each other to see, or to announce activities. They could also check applications there as well to see who to let in and who not to let in. They could check the profiles of applicants as well.

It doesn't stop there something absolutely viable. A system on the clan page that would show who was active, or how active. Also similar to Gundam SD Capsule Fighter Online there could be a check in for all players. They check in and get a clan point which would go towards some form of leader board ranking of having the most active players. (Knowing the tier system it may be broken into tiers in the end anyway). This would help most Host, or clan leaders who want to check and see who hasn't been around for 6 months. Kind of lame when someone doesn't show up for a whole year, and you let them sit there taking up space.

From here the Warlord may change the stats for ranking, ranking of members, the mastery rank of each player.

Basically the idea is a tab for clans on the site. With some activities to manage clans.

If the devs give me an API to work with, so I can access data on their servers, then I'd very happily put together one of these that's usable by everyone

Heck if you could put one of these together you would be a hero to all the Clans who would like to manage these type of things more progressively, and passively on the go. Especially if this could be accessed with Smart phones and Ipads on the go, at work, or anywhere. This would also help many clans who are trying to recruit as casual player clans. Even my clan is casual play so I usually Recruit on the go while playing the game, not too much big on active recruiting. However if I could do it all with a webpage I could maybe organize my clan a little better and let them know to check the page for announcements.

Heck if you could put one of these together you would be a hero to all the Clans who would like to manage these type of things more progressively, and passively on the go. Especially if this could be accessed with Smart phones and Ipads on the go, at work, or anywhere. This would also help many clans who are trying to recruit as casual player clans. Even my clan is casual play so I usually Recruit on the go while playing the game, not too much big on active recruiting. However if I could do it all with a webpage I could maybe organize my clan a little better and let them know to check the page for announcements.

Well yeah, like I said I'd be happy to do this - I could even get an Android app going as well (iOS apps are too expensive to make)

However, I'm unable to do anything at all until the devs let me