Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Player On The Same Lobby After Void Mission.

ExorcistEX

I am sure this subject has been bring up a lot of time now but just want to bring up this suggestion again.

Keep every player in the same game lobby until the player decide to go or the host is gone. (Just like doing normal map/alert mission)

I am tired of keep sending invite to the same player after void mission...

and also can i suggest that player can use/change their void key during the game lobby?

Communication side of things does bring the word beta to mind.

since this is a co-op, it would be great to see the communication side of things improve substancially.

Most of the time I do not know when a clan member has left a message or not unless I check the clan chat every few minutes or after every mission.

Communication side of things does bring the word beta to mind.

since this is a co-op, it would be great to see the communication side of things improve substancially.

Most of the time I do not know when a clan member has left a message or not unless I check the clan chat every few minutes or after every mission.

The "clan" will change to red colour when there have a new message but however, if you have some whisper messages with you then it will change the colour as well...(even you checked the message already, it still will telling you there have a new message after every round)

By this I think they can do something like:

if someone whisper you, the contact tab at the top will display something like "Contact (1)" if there have 3 whisper messages "Contact (3)"...Long story short, the forum PM system.

Would require changing up the current Void key system entirely. I'm certainly all for it, but the current method works because it gives other people the option to 'Ready Up' since you can't click someone else's key like you would a node on any planet system. Lot of changes would be needed because if you returned to the same lobby, you would need a key selected to override people being elsewhere on the solar system map.