Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A bug currently going around

(PSN)That_w1n_GUY

Starting probably Friday night is when i really noticed it. Went into a survival mission, everything was going normal, then i switched from melee to my primary, and i was stuck. I couldn't shoot, could switch weapons, but couldn't do anything. Couldn't use my powers, i could switch between Spoiler and WF, but couldn't use any abilities. Tried using /unstuck, didn't work. Tried to go down and use a revive, still didn't work. It finally worked 20 minutes into it when i just ran out the timer and revived that way. That was the first case, second one happened during Eidolon fights. Same thing happened. Couldn't use my Rhino's abilities, shoot weapons. I could switch between them all just fine, but nothing worked for me. Had to go down and run out the timer to use a self revive, and that seemed to reset things. Third encounter actually happened to another dude in a different survival mission, and he was experiencing the same thing. It was worse for him because he was playing as Nyx and using her 4th, so he was stuck in the moment for much longer, as he couldn't get out of her 4th.

I've made a Reddit post, and have had people say they are experiencing same things

I Experience this with all my Warframes when I am using the Zenistar.. stops me in my tracks.. cannot use skills, guns, pick up items or interact with map mechanics. Such as hacking alarms trying to open door with teammate at same time... etc.. when that double control panel comes up and I am glitched.. if no enemies are around.. it time to abandon mission.. cause jumping off the side, into a lake, into a deep nothingness to reset your toon Does Not Work...

Check out the zenistar glitch issues..starting to wonder if any heavy blade can cause this issue..