Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xp On Mobile Defense Now Is 2 Low

Azurakishin

Kappa 4ppl team boltor went up from 20 to 21
Kiste 4ppl team boltor went up from 21 to 22
Cyath 4ppl team boltor went up from 22 to 23.7

The less XP I get the less forma/resources/weapons/frames I will buy=less plat expended=less money expended on this game...
Way to go with the XP nerfs Devs.
You clearly overnerfed way too much Mobile Defense

Kappa 4ppl team boltor went up from 20 to 21

Kiste 4ppl team boltor went up from 21 to 22

Cyath 4ppl team boltor went up from 22 to 23.7

The less XP I get the less forma/resources/weapons/frames I will buy=less plat expended=less money expended on this game...

Way to go with the XP nerfs Devs.

You clearly overnerfed way too much Mobile Defense

OR they simply want you to not be max level on a weapon or frame so quickly. Longevity of a game is based on a lot of factors one of which is how quickly you finish content. Leveling, Gearing etc etc. The slower these progressions are while more tedious the longer a game has to enthrall you with its content thus helping it live longer. By them reducing the XP Gained they are buying more of your time. Try to look at it from multiple angles and offer constructive criticism rather then just whining you cant level a gun to 30 in 4 or 5 runs.

Their goal is to make you play more than Kappa and Xini. Steve's recent post asserts that you cant get every mod from xini now so you have to "mix it up".

I dont need mods I need XP,and a good place to get XP

If now I have to play a huge amount of hours to get my weapons and frames to lvl 30 count me out of thsi game then until they reverse or adjust the XP nerf

I dont want to expend 1 week lvling up a weapon just cause I decided to use 1 forma on it

I dont need mods I need XP,and a good place to get XP

If now I have to play a huge amount of hours to get my weapons and frames to lvl 30 count me out of thsi game then until they reverse or adjust the XP nerf

I dont want to expend 1 week lvling up a weapon just cause I decided to use 1 forma on it

It will just take a more reasonable amout of time to level up. Instead of farming one mission, play different missions to get materials for more weapons and in the mean time, your gear will slowly level. Mobile defense still gives a lot of exp. Where else can you go from 2 to 9 in one run?

Edited by NanoDecerto

OR they simply want you to not be max level on a weapon or frame so quickly. Longevity of a game is based on a lot of factors one of which is how quickly you finish content. Leveling, Gearing etc etc. The slower these progressions are while more tedious the longer a game has to enthrall you with its content thus helping it live longer. By them reducing the XP Gained they are buying more of your time. Try to look at it from multiple angles and offer constructive criticism rather then just whining you cant level a gun to 30 in 4 or 5 runs.

I already unlocked high lvl planets I should be able to get good amount of XP there since I already got good weapons and frames and rank 7

I know that kappa was way too ez to lvl up stuff but now has become too hard

Im not willing to do 30 runs now just to get a frame to lvl 30 and...then use forma on it and then do 30 runs again is way too much time not to menton that some frames dont have good AoE(llike Loki))so they are way harder to lvl up

Insert conspiracy theory about how DE wants to sell tons more affinity boosters.

Yeah kinda looks like it

Again I understand that kappa was too easy but now the progress has become way too slow,they should adjust the XP that u get from high lvl mobile defense instead of nerfing the hell out of mobile defense.

Im not willing to buy affinity boosters.... anything but that...I already got twin gremlins just for fun but this XP is just stupid Im not even getting 1/4 of the XP I used to get on kappa.....

I actually like this change. Kappa is lower level which means newer players will actually be able to play on it sooner and now we have to go to other missions to get different mods/faster XP. I still get a ton of XP on Kappa anyway.

How much is a ton for you?

Whine more.

Still the best exp in the game

Insert conspiracy theory about how DE wants to sell tons more affinity boosters.

@OP: As someone who, until last week, never farmed Mobile Defense, I can safely say that you should shush yourself.

Edit: Oh, and I'm mastery 9, btw.

Edited by MeteorKing

@OP: As someone who, until last week, never farmed Mobile Defense, I can safely say that you should shush yourself.

Edit: Oh, and I'm mastery 9, btw

Sorry that you are not smart enough to get resources/xp/mods from mobile defense

Care guys we got a mastery 9 badass in town hurry up lets close the thread!!!

LOL @ this kid 0/10

Sorry that you are not smart enough to get resources/xp/mods from mobile defense

Care guys we got a mastery 9 badass in town hurry up lets close the thread!!!

LOL @ this kid 0/10

By the base feedback of this thread it is quite clear that you are in the wrong, yet pointing a finger at me and making ad homenim attacks seems like the proper course of action?  My point was that you can still level while accomplishing other goals within the game.  Affinity is not that hard to earn, and there are plenty of things that require gathering in order to have the capability of being leveled.  If you think that doing Mobile Defense is the most efficient way to gather rare resources, blueprints, and parts, then you are sorely mistaken. 

Again, what frame where you using?

Loki but I was with 2 novas and 1 rhino(we are friends.... we are all  sad cause we wanted to lvl up some gear and get our stuff to lvl 30 to use forma on it

We are planing right now t move to a dif game....since now xp farming is gong to become tedious

Rhino wants to stay cause he gt FLux....and Acrid...

Me and the other novas decided to get the Supra even tho we knew taht Flux rifle was better(Supra looks amazing but sucks vs high  lvl mobs) and we were planning yo get the other stuff later,but since we now are going to have to expend like 4 week to use 4 forma on the Flux ....we dont really want to play anymore 

By the base feedback of this thread it is quite clear that you are in the wrong, yet pointing a finger at me and making ad homenim attacks seems like the proper course of action?  My point was that you can still level while accomplishing other goals within the game.  Affinity is not that hard to earn, and there are plenty of things that require gathering in order to have the capability of being leveled.  If you think that doing Mobile Defense is the most efficient way to gather rare resources, blueprints, and parts, then you are sorely mistaken. 

-_- you are not even worth the time....BP can only be gathered from void/bosses/stalker 

And rare resources can be gathered now form defense/solo/mobile

IDK what are u doing here since u dont play Mobile Defense looks like you just wanted to be a cocky jerk and also post another stupid post saying that u cant get BP and rare resources from Mobile....you must be clearly be 12 or really stupid

I gave two well formated and informative posts, you mocked them both.  How exactly would you like me to respond to ad homenim attacks?  OH GEE WIZ, YOUR ATTENTION TO GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, SPELLING, AND OTHER FORMATING ISSUES IS QUITE POOR, MISTER!

I gave two well formated and informative posts, you mocked them both.  How exactly would you like me to respond to ad homenim attacks?  OH GEE WIZ, YOUR ATTENTION TO GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, SPELLING, AND OTHER FORMATING ISSUES IS QUITE POOR, MISTER!

Define informative.

And how are you helping ?

Are you giving any sugestions? no so GTFO

I explained how your egregious underestimation of the efficiency of Mobile Defense, with regards to affinity, is unwaranted due to overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  The fact that they are not the only missions that award experience and resources is also not a point of contention as, you agreed with me on that, but tried to make it seem like I was an idiot for suggesting it.  I then backed up my statement by stating that my method works, because I have been using it and have been able to get to mastery 9.  You called me an internet tough guy for citing the source of my information.  You then proceeded to mock me for being 12 (which is almost half my age), all the while using atrocious grammar, punctuation, sentence flow and structure, capitalization, as well as bland vocabulary, numbers for words, and unwarranted ad homenim attacks.

I do not need to help, you are asking for things that are directly opposing the entire concept behind the changes that were enacted.  I, and others, are telling you that you are wrong.

My suggestions were that you do other things within the game as Mobile Defense is neither the only use, nor is it always the best use of your time. My next suggestion would be this: Stop digging your own grave. Just dont reply to this, or anything in this thread, and let it sink to the bottom of the subforum.

Edited by MeteorKing