Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultra Omnis is Recruiting-Run by a veteran warlord from the old Warframe-Seeking out people with potential and freshblood friendly~SEA/Oce Based

DeeRoz

I'll keep it short and simple.

Ultra Omnis is looking for members, both new and old. Members who can find immersion within the game, members who can enjoy the game without having to always be part of the present bandwagon and the meta. Most straightforward clan in Warframe. Now you might ask yourself, what can this clan offer you?

Researches? Our research is incomplete, definitely less than 99%, but I'd say its around 80% at this point.

Taxi and Quick runs using the meta? Taxi, maybe, but the latter, naw mate. If we're carrying, we carry with style.

Daily runs? Yes, as long as I'm online, you can tag along, be it Sorties, Eidolon hunts, Fissures, even petty runs such as syndicate missions and helping clem!

Farming? Affinity, Resources, Clem Clems, you name it.

Dojo? Well, yes, about that. I'm not the best when it comes to decorating. I'd like my members to help with the decorating.

TLDR: Clan is casual, but harder than top tier clans around(Thats right, you know what clan/s I'm referring to). As of present, most of the help that can and will be given to you, is going to come from me personally. I have no intention of expanding the clan past Ghost Tier as I'd like to create a band of tightly knit Tenno.

PS. Based in South East Asia, with some members near Oceanic regions.

If you're interested and satisfied with what Ultra Omnis can offer you, then here's what I'd you to offer me:

1. Respect towards everyone, including noobs, trolls, and yourself. Seems cliche, doesn't it? But respect will take you a very long way even in real life.
2. Activity and responsiveness. Not so much, but I'd like you to play the game and enjoy it, and do interact with people within the clan and alliance.
3. Creativity and Independence. Don't let the community decide what is best for you, find your own style and set-up.

That's pretty much it. If you like it, come join us. If you don't like it, you are not our loss.

Send me a message in-game, add me as a friend, leave a post down here, or if you'd like to have some form of communication even before you receive an invite, you may join the discord group for our tiny alliance: https://discord.gg/2QdfVvv

Edited by DeeRoz
update

Good evening, the description really interested me, I would like to join you guys.

I started in 2013, but left soon and came back just recently. I am not a very experienced player, but I try to learn fast, the game is much more fun now, and I enjoy every part of it. Never was involved in toxic behavior, will do my best being a good squad member.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this has interested me quite a lot. i haven't been in a clan in a while bc the clan drama in my last one was so much but i would like to join a clan again, this time a much smaller one lol. im based in oce, and have been playing for a few years now.  i just need friends  : '(  id love to join if you'll have me!

• 4 weeks later...