The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Bug] Game not rendering graphics around the corner and showing only the skybox

-Zr-Scroll

A few months back Warframe received a performance patch that allowed better FPS for missions regarding rendering. Ever since I've been pretty consistently running into situation where I storm a door or corner to encounter a brief moment where the game does not render the next tile or graphics around the corner as they are not visible for my warframe, but are visible for my camera perspective. Until now I haven't been able to screenshot these occurances, because if I tried to replicate the bug on the spot it didn't happen.

Now with Todays Sortie 1: Earth Spy mission I got a controllable location I could showcase this on with Screenshots and video:

Here's a screenshot that shows the game not rendering the tile around the corner in a Spy Vault 'GftSpyVaultB'

Spoiler

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestIntelCaves/BwUxaoMTCKpwMpqhQrMRJVUVXA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftSpyVaultB  P: 23, 21, 62  H:165  Log: 302.290

lUXr6tK.jpg

And when I moved my warframe little to the left it renders it fine.

Spoiler

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestIntelCaves/BwUxaoMTCKpwMpqhQrMRJVUVXA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftSpyVaultB  P: 24, 21, 62  H:161  Log: 298.646

mqNCrk4.jpg

Here's also a short video clearly showcasing the issue while I move (character and/or camera relative to) near the corner:

Spoiler

In the same mission I had another bug as well which isn't related to performance, but rather the tileset builder.

Each Spy mission should always have 3 different Spy vaults, but in this Sortie the Vault 'GftSpyVaultD' appeared twice as vaults B and C. Notice the different locations on Overlay Minimap.

Spoiler

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestIntelCaves/BwUxaoMTCKpwMpqhQrMRJVUVXA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftSpyVaultD  P: -177, 27, 128  H:-92  Log: 720.655

LNzLLik.jpg

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestIntelCaves/BwUxaoMTCKpwMpqhQrMRJVUVXA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftSpyVaultD  P: -94, 25, -131  H:-4  Log: 555.452

qzKdOHw.jpg

I have the EE.log and screenshots stored from this instance if needed.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll
Added the YT Videolink