Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Issues

DraconicNinjaX16

Is it possibly to un-link my warframe account from  steam? I can't buy anything from steam it seems their website is broken so I would like to have my account not associated with them.

Wait, isn't Warframe account is independent from Steam's? Steam only records how long you played Warframe and coordinating Plat sales, unlike other games that deeply integrated with it.

If you want nothing from Steam, you could just use the non-Steam version.

Wait, isn't Warframe account is independent from Steam's? Steam only records how long you played Warframe and coordinating Plat sales, unlike other games that deeply integrated with it.

If you want nothing from Steam, you could just use the non-Steam version.

Sadly no, it links it so you can ONLY buy plat/founders via steam. Its a pain, thankfully I have had no issues with them yet.

If you want nothing from Steam, you could just use the non-Steam version

Steam is the same thing as Playstation and Xbox it's integrated deeply like other games, that's why you can only buy platinum and founders from it.

Sadly no, it links it so you can ONLY buy plat/founders via steam. Its a pain, thankfully I have had no issues with them yet.

Really cause my account is linked and i can't use steam wallet to buy plat and i can buy anything else with anything else.

Really cause my account is linked and i can't use steam wallet to buy plat and i can buy anything else with anything else.

the answer to this is simple. your account is linked to steam. wich means its now linked to one of the most unreliable software devs of all time (valve) good luck ever getting a response from them. let alone anything ever being fixed...... valve make huge amounts of money every day via software sales. no way do they care about any of the f2p games avalible through their (poor) download service.....

u just have to deal with it for now and TELL DE. atm DE seem to think valve are the S#&$... you MUST tell DE every chance you get that (even if WF download continue through steam) you do NOT want you cash to pass through valve.

Edited by cocodog13

you MUST tell DE every chance you get that (even if WF download continue through steam) you do NOT want you cash to pass through valve.

I've created topic for that: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/95174-give-us-option-to-unlink-steam-or-new-payment-options-through-it/

If you have friends with the same issue, tell them about my topic and let's make it VERY hot.

the answer to this is simple. your account is linked to steam. wich means its now linked to one of the most unreliable software devs of all time (valve) good luck ever getting a response from them. let alone anything ever being fixed...... valve make huge amounts of money every day via software sales. no way do they care about any of the f2p games avalible through their (poor) download service.....

u just have to deal with it for now and TELL DE. atm DE seem to think valve are the S#&$... you MUST tell DE every chance you get that (even if WF download continue through steam) you do NOT want you cash to pass through valve.

Move it Steam hater!