Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Was The Real Reward!

HolySoul77

Just want so say that Phobos is great! new grineer troopers are awesome (specially the jetpack dude)...its like the first encounter with the stalker, exiciting,new, and totally unpredictable! and seeing creatures like the desert snake gave me a new vision of warframe, maybe in the future we can discover new planets and be like pioneers, exploring jungles and deserts looking for something strategicaly valuable somewhere while facing these kind of wild creatures.

well designed stages,enemies and landscapes. forget the mods! Phobos was the real gift for us! Thanks devs. =)

Edited by HolySoul77

Then why the hek did people got more than 1 point ?

why the hell ?

If I could downvote - I would downvote all of you who supports this nonsense.

I wasted my TIME getting those points for NOTHING, when I could just get 1 and forget.

Ugrateful ? Sure I will be when I'll consider my next plat purchase.

Then why the hek did people got more than 1 point ?

why the hell ?

If I could downvote - I would downvote all of you who supports this nonsense.

I wasted my TIME getting those points for NOTHING, when I could just get 1 and forget.

Ugrateful ? Sure I will be when I'll consider my next plat purchase.

just an fyi...if everyone decided to score only 1 point, we would lose the event and the settlement would be locked for a long long time..

and also, the mods were great, i did more than 100 points just to get them but what kind of improvement to the game do they bring? maybe individual improvement but Phobos was a gift for ALL of us and brings a whole new look to warframe....so dont be sad, all the rewards were nice but phobos was even better for all of us \o/

I must agree that Phobos is awsome. Mods are powerful but they can't be compared to Phobos. Now I'm ashamed that I slept through this event and didn't helped with it. I'll take a note from this and next time there will be event with similiar reward I will participate.

It's a pity you can't go an that moving part of planetary gun's barrel, it would be nice view.

vCtKwkd.jpg

Edited by Enguzrad

Though I will still find it hard to agree that its a better reward than.. ahem.. Lethal Torrent...

My 2 cents is that Lethal Torrent is a joke.  The weapons that need it wont benefit enough to make them "endgame" weapons, and the weapons that dont are already absurd enough that its just a drop in the bucket. 

My 2 cents is that Lethal Torrent is a joke.  The weapons that need it wont benefit enough to make them "endgame" weapons, and the weapons that dont are already absurd enough that its just a drop in the bucket. 

I'll be using that on my Dual Bronco to pop Venom spores (Saryn). Since I got puncture, every extra bullet counts, since each of them might be puncturing and popping multiple spores individually. Now since Broncos/Dual-Broncos behave as a shotgun, they fire lots of pellets, so a multishot DRAMATICALLY increases the number of pelets, thus the number of spores popped per shot will be absurd.

Time to crash some more hosts... om nom nom...

Edited by rksk16it