Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounty Issues

Azunera

Alright so every other day it hasn't really been a problem, like maybe in one mission per week I would get an instant fail upon selecting a bounty, going through the first doors, seeing that people join a party/I join a premade party, and right at the set of doors leading out to Cetus (which don't open) it will say 'Bounty failed'..

This has happened about 4 times in less than an hour. It's not fun when I'm trying to speed run missions and have to abort to return to the Cetus drop point, repeat the process of fast travel, bounty fail.. it makes me want to leave the game because it's considered unplayable at that point.

Another problem, one that doesn't happen often either, and could be fixed by waiting out the bleedout timer then reviving, is when fighting the Eidolons at night, sometimes your operator gets 'stuck', as in you can't go into operator form to attack the Eidolon with void beam. It makes the hunts so much harder..when you can't even damage the creature anymore. In a recent hunt today, both I and another player had the same issues, except this time...waiting to revive didn't work, forcing revive didn't work..and the entire hunt failed because the two of us were constantly dying and the rest of the team tried to revive..2 people versus a Hydrolyst with sunrise approaching is stressful, so naturally we all lost out on it.

I even restarted Warframe and the problems are persisting. I'm relatively patient but I can't justify wasting time failing bounties within seconds of accepting one, spending 30 minutes on a hunt only to fail because the game glitched out. If there's a fix, please inform me of it. I do enjoy this game, and I would like to continue playing it because it is peaceful and not so demanding.