Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage bugged?

Velaethia

I used my [2] ability. Which is supposed to summon a jewel that acts as a trap/bomb. It works fine in PVE. But in PVP I do a little animation a ring of energy comes out and then nothing. No jewel, no bomb. Nothing. Died several times trying to get it to do something but never anything.

[4] ability my ultimate also feels pretty pointless or situational. It takes 3 seconds to cast which in PvP is insane long time more then enough time to die 3 times over. And it's range is exhausted in 2 second which means for it to do anything I'd have to be in melee range and unless they are somehow distracted or AFK I'd be dead before I can get the cast off.

[1] is moderately useful and so is [4]. I really thought mirage would be good in PvP but not with one ability the ultimate being crap, and the other doing nothing.

My [1] ability also has greatly reduced duration in pvp making it almost useless...

Edited by Velaethia

Mirage 2 traps ammo, energy and health pickups, gives a debuff or deal damage depending on the pickup you trapped.  (ammo explosive damage, energy orb doesn't restore energy, health orb deal damage over time.)

Mirage 4 orb duration depends on how many energy you have, it takes 50 energy to activate it, each 10 extra energy will add a second to the orb. Also, the when the orb explode it blinds enemy nearby for 10 seconds. 

Mirage is definitely not useless, her passive gives her an extra 0.1 mobility, making her the fastest frame in conclave. I suggest you stop using abilities and focus on gunplay more.