Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Issues, Main Being Failed Mission Screen Stuck

Yanga

After Failing to keep a point on Kepler safe on wave 9, the game froze and we couldn't do a thing until I quit out and it made my friend Migrate out... but however, there was ONE interesting thing that appeared as it bugged out.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920145210221446597/2F3EC5F4EC565DA6BE8CB7C5268D73C4C5EB49E5/

Guessing this is a upcoming feature that bugged into the game by accident? Reputation being added into Warframe first made me thing that it might go horribly wrong since people might boost those just to get on other peoples nerves, but maybe that it might mean you can't get more than 1 rep point from the same player.

Both Excited and Curious on how they got the idea...

I'm having this problem too and it's annoying as hell. Please fix this bug as soon as possible. I only started to notice this issue after Arid Fear was added. It locks up the game and the only way out is task manager. This bug is important as it's game breaking. Also, fix the stupid door glitch for crying out loud. I'm tired of losing blueprints because doors don't open like they're supposed to. 

Edited by Glisp