Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Tenno Forge Room

Dark_RRiderr

Written that in another feedback section (about Zaw Ranged weapons) just want to write it down as single idea shortly here:

What about a Dojo room called the Tenno Weapon Forge Room (or something similar) where you can actually create your own weapons much like the ZAWs on Cetus just in the Tenno style?

For example Bows, Crossbows, Throwing weapons, Spears as combat weapon (maybe even some kind of combat spear version of the fishing spear) ect

Of course first needs to be researched and recources collected and so on.

Just a very short, very minor idea

I'm not against the idea of Tenno forged weapons as long as they were weapons that weren't available from the faction crafters so their weapons weren't trivialized. But it would probably need to involve the Lotus since she apparently is the one who designs any new Tenno weapons that weren't designed by the Orokin. Between the fact that she's indisposed probably until after the Sacrifice and the fact that we're getting ranged projectile weapons with the new Corpus area, even if they devs were thinking about it, I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

Then, maybe its about time we learn to "grow up" while she isnt there anymore to take care of us, creating our own Tenno weapons now :smile:

I mean, we dont know what happens after sacrafice, what if she doesnt return? Also i dont think she can take care of her "children" forever and sooner or later they will need to do things as independent as they already need now without Lotus. (Yeah ok ok.... i do admit MAYBE i would miss her... even if she annoys me everytime in the plains with "Tenno, you cannot fish now, you need to go find that useless drone noone cares about now" and sounding so pretty pissed off if you keep fishing...)

Then again Ordis is annoying you with the very same line every minute it feels like in your Orbiter as well, and i also would miss Ordis if he would be gone for good.

Now that i think about this i start to worry a little bit about that "Sacrafice" quest in the future.... expected maybe i have to do a sacrafice and loose one of my warframes (or my life?) which if nessacary i would do, what if it means something?

Lets say if the price for this new room would be loosing Lotus i might think twice about it if i actually really would want that room...

If not, well, cant hurt having more different styles and varity right?