Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashed and now I can't log in

HisokaXEveryone

Pretty much as I said, was in the dojo, trying to delete a tree, and the game crashed to desktop with no message after failing to delete three times. It had also been having some issues building some buddha statues before then in the same room.

Now I get the "Login Failed, check your info" message whenever I try to log in. It's been about 10-15 minutes and nothing's changed, so here I am.

10 minutes ago, stupidfkingaliasrules said:

Ah hah! You're the "root" of the problem 8)

j/k.  Same.  Figured this would happen soon.  Severs were acting weird noticeably, at least to me, this past weekend.

Now seed here, dojo really want to get into a pun war with someone from a clan called Framously awful? I will tree-t you to a truly buddha-l battle of words, one that will last until I can get back in game and stick that log-in the trash bin where it belongs!

Also, yeah, still broke 30 minutes later

Edited by HisokaXEveryone

2 minutes ago, HisokaXEveryone said:

Now seed here, dojo really want to get into a pun war with someone from a clan called Framously awful? I will tree-t you to a truly buddha-l battle of words, one that will last until I can get back in game and stick that log-in the trash bin where it belongs!

Very punny 8)

Edited by stupidfkingaliasrules