Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gun Emplacements for Venus open world

Dark_RRiderr

While everyone including myself is looking forward very much for the new Venus open world i wonder if they couldnt implent some new gun emplacements on this map?

Since we all know Corpus likes their high tec toys why not something like this:

Missile Gun Emplacement: Like the Grineers Machine Gun Emplacements, why not having Corpus have their own ones? Yeah i know they usually dont like projectile weapons as far as i know but... this is no primitive Projectile much like a stone beeing accelerated by a catapult. This is the newest high tec Missile System which results any problems with approaching enemys that think they can just sneak inside corpus property. Its fully automated and doesnt need any Corpus personal to man the station. It scans the area continously for intruders with a visible scanner, the scanner is the newest kind of detection system and not even the infamous stealth systems of the tenno can hide from its scanners. As soon as a tenno gets inside its detection system, be it stealthed or not, it will get detected and activates the targeting system. (Operators void way of stealthing is the ONLY flaw of this machine and cant be detected)

A  very fast flying missile is fired up straight into the direction of the sky, while beeing launched the Missile starts its own lock on system and changes direction to the target after reaching a certein height, it then further accelerates on target and crushes down on it. The missile chosen by the Missile Gun Emplacement is well chosen depending on the target. Depending on the enemy it might first shoot an nullifier field emitting explosion to deactivate any cloaking device or protections. Very shortly after this missile another one is fired that is either an explosive one with high splash damage (should there be a group of enemys for example), or maybe even detonates in the air before impact to knockdown the target followed by another missile of a different damage type taking out the threat for good....

Who would like having this newer and a little bit meaner, more challenging defense system of the corpus on the field on high security areas? (Yeah obviously me otherwise wouldnt write down that idea...)