Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards and War Effort Reward

MadMaximoff

There any chance these will be updated any time soon?

Right now they feel very out of date in some regards.

War Effort Battle pay, I barely bother unless there's an Exilus, Potato or Vandal part offered, the other "pays" are pretty common to come across while grinding regular stuff so it feels pointless to do them unless you're trying to trigger Stalker, I suggest shifting Nitatin and other hard to come by resources as the pays.

Then we get to Sortie Rewards, Rivens, Endos, Kuva, all feel good to get as you'll always have a use or be looking to roll the dice on getting a good Riven.....

Then there's the Single potato bp reward....

Given that Sorties tackle higher scaling content and sometimes you can get Sorties that have quite taxing parameters (Bow only defense was awful) it feels extremely underwhelming to sit and get

"Congratulations here's a potato"

Could that be perhaps more than one so it doesn't feel like such a consolation prize at an 80's game show? 

Idk. That bow sortie was pretty easy to me, went as smooth as a 5-round hydron match.

And about rewards feeling outdated, that really varies from person to person.

I really just need/want rivens and kuva, and maybe boosters. Everything else is garbage to me. I already find sculptures fast enough outside of sorties. Don't need exilus or potatoes or legendary cores.

But to players who started sorties recently, each of those rewards are excellent.

3 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Would you rather not get a free thing that you'd otherwise have to pay Plat for?

If we're taking it by Plat value then they definitely need to give you 3-5 potato Bps since its 20 plat per. 

The Endo reward alone is worth a few hundred plat, Rivens can be worth anything from thirty to hundreds of plat, thousands on a jackpot Riven. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Idk. That bow sortie was pretty easy to me, went as smooth as a 5-round hydron match.

And about rewards feeling outdated, that really varies from person to person.

I really just need/want rivens and kuva, and maybe boosters. Everything else is garbage to me. I already find sculptures fast enough outside of sorties. Don't need exilus or potatoes or legendary cores.

But to players who started sorties recently, each of those rewards are excellent.

Newbies won't really need Detonate Ampules or Feldrons from War Pay as they can just chase low req primes that will cover them through to mid to early endgame depending on what they chase/get.

Nitatins, Argons, Neurodes. These things they need, heck everyone needs to some degree so it would be nice to see War Pay offering things players need as opposed to things that are easy to obtain and rarely needed in the current climate. 

1 hour ago, MadMaximoff said:

The Endo reward alone is worth a few hundred plat

1 hour ago, MadMaximoff said:

Rivens can be worth anything from thirty to hundreds of plat

Not from DE, they aren't. Basing anything off of the player-run trade market is out of the question.

8 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Not from DE, they aren't. Basing anything off of the player-run trade market is out of the question.

From DE, Endo is. 100 Plat per thousand, so yep it does feel like a consolation prize to get something that's only worth 20