Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duel Room Doesn't Fit, Where It Should

zelgaris

(This was probably mentioned here before, but I still give it a try.)

Why the Duel room, on minimap the same size as Reactor, Oracle, and other Labs, doesn't fit, where other mentioned rooms do?

If that's a bug, please, allow us to place Duel room, where other rooms of same dimensions, fit.

I assume I wasn't the only one, who looked at the size of Duel room and was convinced it will fit here and there and when you rush the building of corridors (for real money, you know), you found out, that even it looks like it should fit there, the game doesn't think so...

• 2 weeks later...

I assume that duel room hasn't been redone yet - it should fit soon.

Obviously "soon" is longer than 9 days, so still calling bullS#&$ on duel room placement.

But I find it kind of funny, since I can build it here

duelroom-bs-01.jpg

but I can't build it here...

duelroom-bs-02.jpg

Also I am rather not talking about my expectations about dueling room and how it actually is...

• 3 weeks later...

Dueling rooms, labs, elevators haven't been updated for the new tileset, the old look of them should be a clue, and yeah it's been reported plenty of times. they're basically too long, the rear wall from the door is off.

I got that they weren't changed, but the fact is, the labs and elevators fit there, yet the dueling room doesn't - and it should.

See

duelroom-bs-01.jpg

duelroom-bs-02.jpg

Also just reminding, it wasn't addressed yet...

Starting clan hall as a similar problem, it's not 2x1 as you'd expect it's actually a bit wider (2x1.5~), can't fit reactors, dueling rooms next to it, but you can fit labs, straight connectors and T/cross not going towards the hall if that makes sense, also been reported previously

Hey, be happy you even HAVE a duel room! Back when I was talking about it, people told me PVP would never exist in this game.

On purpose I evade describing what I think about the Duel room - this thread was only about its placement.

Basically, yeah, we can be happy we have a Duel room, and let's just pretend the only current iteration (we have available for few months now), i.e. small square space with no obstacles, covers, no way to maneuver or anything, is better than nothing.

With no offense to its level designer the current duel room is S#&$ - it's easy as that.

It would be good as it is only in case Warframe was a 3rd person Street Fighter clone, which Warframe isn't.

But again, this thread is not about the uselessness of the duel room :)