Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concentrated arrow bug

Panguino

So this started when I ran Adaro to get some focus. At the extraction I couldn't skip the timer with space and after that instead of going back to the orbiter I would just stay in the mission with a black screen. Esc seems to work, but "abort mission" doesn't do anything and I was forced to Alt+F4.

So after this I tried running a few other mission with said augment and everything would work just fine, afterwards I tried Adaro again but without the mod and it was ok, so I assumed it was the augment's fault. I could be wrong and if anyone has this preblem I'd like them to share it with everyone.

P.S. This is my first time posting here and I am not sure if I'm doing this right, any suggestion is welcome.

By any chance, did you happen to have «Mission Summary» tab popped up prior to extraction? If so, that's the answer. Sometimes checking the summary prior to extraction bugs it out and after playing the extraction cut scene and showing mission results you'll get stuck in the mission with black screen on while also hearing what's going on and being able to use controls, weapons, powers.

Pretty nasty bug (happens even if you're the one to host), because the only way to 'fix' it is Alt+F4 resulting in lost rewards and loot.

Edited by Thundervision