Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trin advice for Tridolon capture

(PSN)xxDrDoom

Question

Hi,

I normally play Trinity for Tridolon captures, which means it is my job to gather Eidolon lures.  Not a problem, except the camps and lures haven't been spawning.  I have a route, which normally worked fine until the last update.

So my ask is, for those of you who play Trin, where are you going for lures during Teralyst fight?  What order do the camps/lures spawn (from the left to the right, back to front)? 

My normal route used to be, Teralyst Spawns center or left, I go to the right to get 3, then to the big lake for 4 and up the hill to get 5 and 6.  I've tried other routes, but usually can only find 1-2 lures 95% of the time. This is regardless of where Teralyst spawns.

We usually enter the plains 10-15 minutes before nightfall to charge Madurai and stay near the door.

Looking for a new and better way.  I've heard something about ping pong lure gathering, but haven't been able to find any video or forum posts to show it.  From what I understand the lures will respawn, and so you can ping pong between 2 camps close to one another to quickly gather lures.  However, I can't seem to find where or which camps/lure this is referring to.

Appreciate any help.

xxDrDoom, MR25, PS4

3 answers to this question

20 hours ago, (PS4)xxDrDoom said:

Hi,

I normally play Trinity for Tridolon captures, which means it is my job to gather Eidolon lures.  Not a problem, except the camps and lures haven't been spawning.  I have a route, which normally worked fine until the last update.

So my ask is, for those of you who play Trin, where are you going for lures during Teralyst fight?  What order do the camps/lures spawn (from the left to the right, back to front)? 

My normal route used to be, Teralyst Spawns center or left, I go to the right to get 3, then to the big lake for 4 and up the hill to get 5 and 6.  I've tried other routes, but usually can only find 1-2 lures 95% of the time. This is regardless of where Teralyst spawns.

We usually enter the plains 10-15 minutes before nightfall to charge Madurai and stay near the door.

Looking for a new and better way.  I've heard something about ping pong lure gathering, but haven't been able to find any video or forum posts to show it.  From what I understand the lures will respawn, and so you can ping pong between 2 camps close to one another to quickly gather lures.  However, I can't seem to find where or which camps/lure this is referring to.

Appreciate any help.

xxDrDoom, MR25, PS4

Hi man...just wanted to answer because you stated that "it's your job to gather lures" you may want to find a team where at least the harrow and volt helps you find them that's beneficial you are experienced so I guess you are not getting near the camps before they spawn so sadly I don't have an answer just caught my eye the "Your Job" part :P

I stopped reading after you said it’s your job to get lures.

It is not your job. It is everyone’s job to GET the lures. It is your job to PROTECT the lures from being killed.

I have a team of people that I meet up with every night for tridolons. It’s myself (trin), a chroma, and Volt. Since I’m the only one that has void strike maxxed, I’m the one who takes down the shield and the first 2-3 limbs of the teralyst while the chroma gets all the lures we need. I only get and charge 1 lure, while the chroma gets the rest.

Thanks for the support folks.  However, most of the groups I'm running with are doing 2-3 rounds per night and unfortunately, the lure gathering, for speed's sake has Trinity getting lures (6-7).  I've run with random groups, as well as organized, and the methods are almost the same.  But Trinity is lure babe.

I actually don't mind gathering lures, just that they aren't spawning.  I know groups are doing 4 Tridolon's a night, and trin is still gathering lures, but it makes the whole process slower if the lures just don't spawn..

So my ask was more about what is everyone doing to find lures as a Trinity?

DD