Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Are Fangs ?

Antipremium

Question

5 answers to this question

A friend of mine uses Fangs while I use Zoren. They're both around the same, but they're effective against different enemy types.

I'm a little rusty on the specifics, so check the wiki. :)

Oh, and save your potato and etc for the Fang Prime if you decide to go with Fangs. It's a direct upgrade from the Void missions.

They attack bleeding fast, deals armor-piercing damage. Fang Prime deals more damage per hit, but is slower with normal attacks. So if you like it for the normal-attack speed the normal Fang is for you.

Just dusted mine off earlier today, and they felt slower than what I remembered. Might just be me, though.

Dual Zoren has the fastest technical attack speed, but Fang does 2 strikes per attack and ends up doing more individual attacks in the same period of time, and I think Ether Daggers are even faster with 3 strikes per attack, but they completely lack AP and are pretty crap so....

Fang for killing enemies in a whirlwind of stabs, and Dual Zoren for zorencoptering. Hence the name.

Dual Zoren has the fastest technical attack speed, but Fang does 2 strikes per attack and ends up doing more individual attacks in the same period of time, and I think Ether Daggers are even faster with 3 strikes per attack, but they completely lack AP and are pretty crap so....

Fang for killing enemies in a whirlwind of stabs, and Dual Zoren for zorencoptering. Hence the name.

I am ranking the Fang, and it does 3 strikes every time you do a normal attack.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94695-ether-daggers-vs-fang-arent-they-the-same/?p=1062605

Fang is... good against Grineer, but dont stagger, which sucks when the guy you're slashing riflebutts you in the face for stupid amounts of damage. Personally I prefer the Ether Daggers for a regular attack setup, even against Grineer.

Fang Prime vs. Ether Daggers is a tossup tho, the primes deal significantly more damage then the ethers but still dont have the stagger.