Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] A "better" Boss For Phobos

Skarmax

WARNING! This Thread contains spoilers

I was really excited about new boss on Phobos until I figured out it is actually a recycling of two other bosses we already had. I think, DE could do better than this. Some ideas:

what do you think?

Edited by Skarmax

WARNING! This Thread contains spoilers

I was really excited about new boss on Phobos until I figured out it is actually a recycling of two other bosses we already had. I think, DE could do better than this. Some ideas:

what do you think?

I agree. While it is cool fighting 2 bosses at the same time, something we haven't done before, it does come off as a bit uninspired to reuse 2 bosses we have already encountered.

I'm pretty sure they will change that some day they just need some time to design all that and brainstorm for more ideas on their move sets.

I for one want 2 new bosses for this planet 1 Grineer jetpack guy(dont remember his name kinda rushing it)  with a miter and giant skate. 

This way we can a good challenge in the ground and the air

It just seems to break the lore to have Vor be the first boss and die on Mercury, and yet reappear on Phobos without explanation. Same for Lech Kril, being on two planets. Sure they could be clones, but then why don't they just make an entire army of boss clones to send at us?